We handle criminal defense cases in the following areas: Assault, Domestic Violence, Drug Charges, DUI, MVD Hearings, Sex Crimes, Theft, and Traffic Infractions.
- Assault– There are two categories of assault crimes in Arizona: “Assault” (a misdemeanor) and “Aggravated Assault” (a felony).
- Domestic Violence– Several Arizona laws, not all violent in nature, can be considered domestic violence if there is a qualifying victim.
- Drug Charges– Drug crimes can include possession, possession with intent, distribution, manufacturing and trafficking. Arizona has extremely harsh penalties for drug offenses.
- DUI– Driving under the influence in the State of Arizona is a very serious and complicated crime. There are several penalties associated with a DUI, whether or not you are even convicted of the crime itself.
- MVD Hearings– Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) hearings occur in civil court and are presented in front of an Administrative Law Judge rather than a jury.
- Sex Crimes– A sex crime is defined as any criminal act of a sexual nature that violates state and federal sex crime laws. Most of the time a sex crime is committed against a victim’s will.
- Theft– A theft crime is the illegal act of taking or using another person’s property without permission or consent. Additionally, it’s considered theft to accept or receive property that you know to be stolen.
- Traffic Infractions– Traffic violations can run from Civil (speeding, running a red light, parking ticket) to Criminal (reckless driving, aggressive driving, driving on a suspended license, DUI).